Sunday, March 1, 2009

The trees are gone!




Friday the new owners of our home finally finished removing our beloved trees. The house is so exposed that we like we are on view for all to see. It made me feel like tho house is no longer our home but then I remembered - its not! I'm sure when the new owners are done with all their plans for replanting and improving the property it will be beautiful. We will have to have some friends come over and that some pictures from time to time and send them to us so we can see the progress.


News flash! Due to the fine help of Riley and Sarah we are now the proud owners of a genuine slightly used John Deer garden tractor! Mom found a posting on Craigs List in the Rigby area for it so we called Riley and and Sarah, they went and looked at it and we got it. I can hardly wait to try it out!


In other random news a couple of weeks ago the primary wanted to surprise me with a going away heart attack and this it the result.


The door to my bishops office was covered from ceiling to floor will hearts and messages made by the primary children. I loved it and my soul was touched by this simple expression by these wonderful children. They are still on the door and I told the ward leadership not to be surprised if when I'm released that the door disappears. I just my end up with us in Rigby.
On a final note it looks like we well complete the sale of our two Fresno franchises this week. It is greatly needed and the Lord is blessing us in our efforts. We are actively marketing our remaining franchises and with the Lords help maybe those will be sold soon also.
That's all for now. We are happy and well! Love to you all!
The 2spudnuts

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow...the house looks so different since I left. It definitely needs trees. Well congrats on the tractor...that'll be fun. And a big Wahooo!!! for the franchises selling. What a relief!

Sarah said...

That looks totally weird! You must feel naked or something. Don't worry, where you're coming there is no lack of trees! Your door looks incredible, no wonder you want to keep it!